Your Cart is empty
Electric Super Mosquito Killer Lamp
Free shipping for orders over $50
92% Positive Customer feedback
Remove pesky mosquitoes for good! Our Electric Super Mosquito Killer Lamp is created to lure flying pests, such as mosquitoes, flies, moths into an electrically charged metal net to destroy them efficiently. This lamp utilizes a high frequency blue light to lure flying insects during the day or night to form a practical, efficient, hygienic and automatic electronic insect extermination system. Flying or crawling insects nearby will be attracted to the light and approach the electronically charged metal grid which will result in their electrocution. This powerful tool can be placed in bedrooms, hotels, offices, restaurants, warehouses and any other places, to protect you and your families away from mosquito bites.
- Secure: 100% physical mosquito killer: no chemicals, no radiation, very low noise, safe for speakers, kids and pets, healthier than conventional chemical pesticides or electric zapper killer
- Conventional charging The US standard 110V ordinary plug can be plugged in at anytime and anywhere. Soft lighting, low consumption, maximum power savings.
- Adaptive places: 20 square meters of room can effectively play a powerful anti-mosquito expert. Homes, warehouses, hospitals, offices, engine rooms, gardens, shops, hotels and grain depots
- 360 degrees rotation with low power consumption, quiet with no excessive noises
- Easy hanging on a hook or just place on the table
- Scientifically designed to operate smoothly, yet plastic shield protects users upon touching the unit. The special designed inner blue light is harmless to human bodies and pets.
- Color: Black Shell
- Plug Type and Voltage: US Plug 110V/ EU Plug 220V
- Power: 3W
- Suitable Area: 20~50㎡
- Size: Approx. 25 * 11cm / 9.8 * 4.3in
- Package Weight: Approx. 461g
- The killer is designed with power saving, decorating, soft lights, so it should be used in a place without strong lights -- using the killer in bed-room without turning on any other lights for 10-20 minutes, or put the killer in the darkness under a table while studying, are all good ways to use this killer.
- The suggested using height is 0.8-1.2m, and the distance to wall should over 0.3m. The best way is to put the killer before a door/ window or any other place where easy to kill mosquitoes.
- We suggest to use the killer 24 hours continually to extend the using limits of the fluorescent tube.
- 1x Electric Super Mosquito Killer Lamp in original packaging
Please kindly make a note if you need any adapter.
SHIPPING METHODS & DELIVERY TIME
14 to 21 business days
A shipping confirmation is emailed to you as soon as your purchase has been shipped, which will allow you to track the status of your shipment. To track the order, you can visit: Trackingmore or directly at the designated courier's website.
HOW DO I KNOW IF MY PACKAGE HAS SHIPPED AND IS ON ITS WAY?
Once you place an order, you will receive an automatic confirmation email. Once your order has been processed and is ready to leave our distribution center, you will receive another email with shipping information. Please note that the shipping confirmation email does not necessarily mean that the carrier has picked up your package from our distribution center. Please use the appropriate carriers tracking features to determine when your package has been picked up and is in transit.
Please allow 12-24 hours from the time you place your order for it's status to update.
MY TRACKING INFO SHOWS MY PACKAGE WAS DELIVERED, BUT I NEVER RECEIVED IT
We know how important your order is! Pest Shot provides our customers with the option to track your package. If the tracking information states that your items have been delivered but you have not received it, please check around your neighborhood in case another home received it by mistake. Speaking with family, roommates, etc. in the event they received it on your behalf. The package may also have been left with property managers or an apartment office.
We will always do our best to assist you, but Pest Shot does not hold responsibility for packages that are lost or stolen in transit. If you are still unable to locate your package, you should contact the shipping carrier to discuss the issue and file a claim with them.
DO YOU SHIP INTERNATIONALLY?
Pest Shot is proud to service our customers from all over the world! The default pricing on our site is in USD, the conversion rate depends on your issuing credit card company used on the transaction. The site will default US Dollars on the checkout page.
It usually takes 14-21 business days to arrive in your country however, in some instances, delivery may be delayed depending on your country's customs. Pest Shot is not responsible for applicable customs fees, import duties, taxes, or any other charges. The customer is responsible for the charges, even if the shipment is refused upon delivery.
TAXES & DUTIES
Import taxes, duties and related customs fees may be charged once the parcel arrives at the destination country. These charges are determined by the customs office of the specific destination.
Payment of these charges and taxes is the responsibility of the recipient and will not be covered by us here at Pest Shot. For further details of charges, please contact your local customs office.